How to get your free copy sent to you or your questions answered?
- The Correspondence Secretary will be pleased to arrange for the magazine to be posted to any address in the world.
- Please write or email to the addresses below with your full name and postal address including any Postcode or Zip code to receive a free regular copy with no obligation nor contact unless requested by you.
- Request your free regular Light on a New World or send questions to:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email via Launch your email program - don't forget to include your name, full address and postcode or Zip code.
- Write to: Correspondence Secretary: Light Bible Publications, PO Box 362, Dartford, Kent, DA1 9GT, England.
- The Christadelphians are very willing to answer questions about Bible teaching either privately or in the pages of Light on a New World magazine and correspondence will be welcomed.
- Information about public meetings arranged by the Christadelphians in your area and the names of the nearest Christadelphian representatives can be provided on request. We can also supply a number of publications on Bible related subjects. Apply to the Correspondence Secretary for further details.